Turn Galvanized Metal Caddies Into Unique Stacking Storage


These metal caddies can be found in the Target Dollar Spot. Only $3 each! They come in different colors but the plain ones seem less warped.

What a great shape for bathroom or decor storage!

* I bought these myself. I was not compensated in any way to advertise! *




They're already slightly stackable. I just used a little trick to make them more stable since they're balancing on a pretty thin edge.

These are self-stick chair floor protector pads. I sticked and stacked two felt pads and placed them against the bottom edge of the caddies.

I made four stacks - you  may need six. Try stacking the caddies before the glue bonds - you made need to slightly reposition the stacks if the caddies are bent/warped.


How cute is this?


And how cute is this dish towel I received from the Easter Bunny (aka Bonus Mom)?


Hope Every Bunny is enjoying spring!

No comments