Need Crib Sheets or Baby Bedding? Get thee to Target NOW


I know, I know. I've been slacking on the crafting lately. Sorry. But I have been buying!

Today I needed to do a Target run to grab a present for my sister (hopefully she gets it in time? or within her bday week? :-/ ). And I took a detour through the baby aisles. Most of the bedding aisle was on 30-50% clearance!  A lot of these deals are online, too - link here. PLUS 20% off Circo bedding with Target Cartwheel through 5/6/2017. Happy Shopping!

Aden by aden + anais 4 muslin swaddles originally $34,99 marked down to $17.48:


Some fitted crib sheets are marked 50% off to $4.96:


White/gray animal mobile originally $24.99 marked down to $12.48 and knit crib sheets marked down to $6.98:


Mesh breathable bumpers originally $28.99 marked down to $14.98,


No comments